Ur Best

優百科高雄門市-2014-最多新書在這裡唷~


...
優百科高雄門市-大推閱讀書籍-有興趣的朋友,歡迎來電唷!


點我~看優百科最新書籍~

Reading - Sing, Spell, Read & Write Phonics Part 2


In 1994 I raised the money to buy the Sing, Spell, Read & Write kit for my "Bottom Second Grade Class", this class had students who were not reading at all. In just 7 short months these kids gained 14 months of learning. This was my FIRST YEAR using the program, so I was stunned! I have tried to get Mayor Bloomberg's attention as well as Joel Klein, however they had an agenda to bring in the "Teacher's College Model" to New York City kids. Too bad, because our students NEED Sing, Spell, Read & Write! It works EVERYTIME!!! I am using this program now in Bushwick, Brooklyn, 15 years later, I finally found a supervisor who knows that the kids need this program! Happy Day! Get this video to OPRAH and OBAMA, YES WE CAN CHANGE AND GET ALL AMERICANS LITERATE!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0NySd5t0wE

本產品優百科有引進銷售

0 意見: